|A picture taken at Italy in the World Showcase in Walt Disney World. World Showcase has to be my favorite place in Disney, I love their take on all the different countries.|
Comforting Embrace of DarknessWhat's with the title? The enveloping darkness that I suddenly find comforting?Comforting Embrace of Darkness by K3RI1
Someone I care about has taken advantage of me again to the point where I no longer care what they do...
It hurt...I cried...but then I decided something. The time for them to take advantage of me and my kindness has come to an end. This weekend was supposed to be important. Nothing else was supposed to come before it...I had an award ceremony...I threw it out the window because of how important this weekend was...Then I was invited to a bridal shower and put that person on hold...because of how important this weekend was...
Now I was spat in the face again...apparently it was only important to me...not the other person...
But then someone noticed the darkness closing in on me...my entire class....even my mentor teacher. Light enveloped me. Hope sprung forth again. I was swarmed with hugs and love notes from my class. Never have I been so happy in my entire life. Not from anyone or anything. I barely
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Nobody at the moment.
4. Are you easy to get along with? Mostly, If you can get past my sarcasticness.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? I don't really like anybody so I'm guessing that's a no.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? The trickster/ class clown, who I can just have fun with.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Forever alone!....*cries*
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch like all the damn time.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? It depends with who.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Mariel
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? "Why'd you call me?" Not in a rude way, I was just confused.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? I like:
-Oh de lally (Disney song)
-Skyrim theme by Peter Hollens
-Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
-Holiday by Green Day
-Circle of Life
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Yes
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Luck: yes, Miracles: maybe
15. What good thing happened this summer? Finally went to Greece!
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? There has to be.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Nope!
19. Do you like bubble baths? Nah
20. Do you like your neighbors? I'm not very social....
21. What are you bad habits? I tend to always shy away from social gatherings.
22. Where would you like to travel? Back to Greece!
23. Do you have trust issues? Lets just say, I find it easy to read people.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Eating....
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My stomach.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Typically, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? A bit darker. I mean, I'm Greek and not even the slightest tan!
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My few best friends.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Never had anybody.
30. Do you ever want to get married? I guess so.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? Yep.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch!!
33. Spell your name with your chin. azthenjas
34. Do you play sports? What sports? I'm a pretty badass archer.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Tv
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Hasn't everybody?
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Potatoes!
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? A jokester.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Rue21, Hot Topic, Kohl's
40. What do you want to do after high school? I am out of highschool.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on what they did, and if they have done it before.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? That I'm being my normal self.
43. Do you smile at strangers? If they smile at me first.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? The bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? My little(giant) Rottie, Truman.
46. What are you paranoid about? A lot recently
47. Have you ever been high? No
48. Have you ever been drunk? No
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? No
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Black
51. Ever wished you were someone else? Nah
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? My shyness. (at times)
53. Favourite makeup brand? Don't wear any.
54. Favourite store? Rue21
55. Favourite blog? Joey Graceffa's, Shane Dawson's, Anthony and Kalel's
56. Favourite colour? It's a tie between green and blue.
57. Favourite food? Souvlaki with olives!!
58. Last thing you ate? Peanut butter and Nutella toast/sandwich
59. First thing you ate this morning? Same answer as above.
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Archery Competition. I got first place in all the categories I was eligible for.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? No.
62. Been arrested? For what? No.
63. Ever been in love? I think I was.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? *cries in a corner*
65. Are you hungry right now? Yup!!
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I don't have a tumblr.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Neither.
69. Are you watching tv right now? No.
70. Names of your best friends? Brittney, Mariel, Christina
71. Craving something? What? Souvlaki
72. What colour are your towels? Mainly purple and red.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? Too many.
75. Favourite animal? Hyenas, foxes, ravens/crows, and coyotes!
76. What colour is your underwear? Creeper!
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Cow Patty!! Don't look at me funny, It's a place that has different names for their ice cream than normal.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Tanish white?
80. What colour pants? Jean shorts.
81. Favourite tv show? Black Sails, Game of Thrones, Dracula(why you get cancelled!? D', and BBC Sherlock
82. Favourite movie? The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney version)
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? They made a second one??
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls!
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? All of them to be honest.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? The seagulls! XD
87. First person you talked to today? Mariel
88. Last person you talked to today? Mariel
89. Name a person you hate? King Joffery! XD (What? you never said a real person!)
90. Name a person you love? How about all of my family.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Nah.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Like two.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? Too many.
95. Last movie you watched? The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
96. Favourite actress? Jennifer Lawrence
97. Favourite actor? Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberbatch
98. Do you tan a lot? Nope
99. Have any pets? A Rottweiler
100. How are you feeling? Kinda bored.
101. Do you type fast? Yep.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? A little bit.
103. Can you spell well? Better than most people today.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? My best friend growing up(My dog), and my grandmother.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? Yep, had one a few years back.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? I don't think so.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yeah, I love it!!
108. What should you be doing? Honestly, nothing.
109. Is something irritating you right now? Lack of people to go out and do stuff with.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Yes.
111. Do you have trust issues? I'm always paranoid of what people say behind my back, not matter who it is.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My sister.
113. What was your childhood nickname? Teence, but most of my family still uses it.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Yup!
115. Do you play the Wii? Yes.
116. Are you listening to music right now? Nope.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Yes.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Yes.
119. Favourite book? The lord of the rings books, and Frankenstein.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes.
121. Are you mean? I can be at times.
122. Is cheating ever okay? No.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? No.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes.
126. Are you currently bored? A bit.
127. What makes you happy? Animals, travel, nature, art
128. Would you change your name? My last name eventually.
129. What your zodiac sign? Capricorn.
130. Do you like subway? Kinda.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Try desperately to change the subject. He's a sweetheart, but I just don't like him that way.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Mariel.
133. Favourite lyrics right now? "I will ride, I will fly! Chase the wind and touch the sky!" (bonus points for whoever knows the song)
134. Can you count to one million? I don't feel like it.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? I didn't do it!! (I say as I'm covered in paint)
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed.
137. How tall are you? 5'3''
138. Curly or Straight hair? curly
139. Brunette or Blonde? Brunette
140. Summer or Winter? A bit of both. But I think winter is more beautiful.
141. Night or Day? Night.
142. Favourite month? October.
143. Are you a vegetarian? No, but I deeply respect vegetarians and vegans.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk
145. Tea or Coffee? Both.
146. Was today a good day? Meh.
147. Mars or Snickers? Neither.
148. What’s your favourite quote? I don't really have one.
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes!
I love to play Nazi Zombies. |
I LOVE coffee.
I'm an archer, and often compete. (Usually having to drive for hours. ):< )
I love the Egyptian and Greek gods, and stories.
I LOVE HATS!!
Current Residence: my house
Favourite genre of music: punk
MP3 player of choice: ipod touch
Favorite author: edgar allan poe, rick riordan, j.k. rowling, washington irving
Personal quote: Ya never know when you're gonna need a jar of dirt.